Loader
logo

targaryen questline?

Started by Jamesol1, October 20, 2017, 11:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Can't find the spy in Sunspear Vary's is asking me to find. Watched a video from an old version of which showed that it was a random townsman... i spent 30 mins riding around the town and didnt find a single spy when speaking to each person. Looked in the inn and lords hall...
Does anyone know?

Quote from: Jamesol1 on October 20, 2017, 11:52:12 PM
Can't find the spy in Sunspear Vary's is asking me to find. Watched a video from an old version of which showed that it was a random townsman... i spent 30 mins riding around the town and didnt find a single spy when speaking to each person. Looked in the inn and lords hall...
Does anyone know?

Next to a big tree in the center of town.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

October 21, 2017, 06:33:13 PM #2 Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 12:13:47 AM by Jamesol1
Thanks!
How many turns does it take for them to come? Seems to be taking a while.

October 22, 2017, 12:29:23 AM #3 Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 12:31:53 AM by Heaux
Quote from: Jamesol1 on October 21, 2017, 06:33:13 PM
Thanks!
How many turns does it take for them to come? Seems to be taking a while.

For who to come? If you mean House Targaryen, they'll spawn once you have done all the quests linked to Lord Varys aka the Targaryen questline :)

Hmm... thats weird because vary's no longer needs my help and ive spoken to elayria and said i would join with them etc.

If you did all his quests then the invasion will eventually begin, I think these things aren't scripted to happen after a fixed amount of time, except perhaps a fixed amount of time after you complete all quests for Varys.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Ok so i legit made a new account... made sure i did all the quests correctly... the last one being speaking to elyria sand and then finishing it by speaking to varys. The targreans haven't turned up... does it take like more than 100 or so turns?

Probably, you'd have to ask Produno. Is this your first time playing the mod? Just be patient, they'll eventually invade the Stormlands.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

October 26, 2017, 05:58:04 PM #8 Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 09:02:55 PM by Jamesol1
They arrived but i did notice the ships bugging out trying to land on islands and attack. And when i saw bugging out... i mean there was going back and forth for a solid 5 minutes.

Lol, in my games they always are already established in the proper initial castles when I look. Was it all working well aside from that bug?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview