Loader
logo

Vet Ironborn Reaver and other "special units"

Started by Uhtred of Bebbanburg, August 07, 2018, 01:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 07, 2018, 01:20:48 PM Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 01:37:36 PM by Uhtred of Bebbanburg
This unit is supposed to give some bonuses but I've never actually seen the unit in the game. Is this unit in the game under a different name?

Also, do the Soldier's Wives actually give a bonus to morale? It takes 30 of them but I've never seen it happen.

The mule and the pack camel do not increase inventory management. I have the same number of spaces in inventory with them as without. I do see in my character page that the skill "inventory management" is green which means I have 1 point added to it, but I don't actually have more space in inventory.

And while I'm at it does anyone know how to get the skirmish order to work? The manual says f6 but that doesn't do anything.

soldiers wife takes some time between morale bonuses. you want the troops before them called camp women or camp followers, you talk to one of them and they improve morale when you ask..

inventory bonuses are hardcoded not to work, but should have been taken out. what version are you in?

skirmish is f8, but you shouldnt need to use it

Thanks. I'm using 3.6.

The mule and pack camel still say bonus to IM and my character screen says I'm getting a point but my inventory isn't bigger so it's still in there. That's too bad though. It would have been really useful.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview