Loader
logo

Valyrian weapons(or armors if exist?)

Started by swordofthemorning, July 22, 2017, 07:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
First of all hello to all members.
I'm playing version 1.2(i patched 1.3 and 1.32) in 1.172 warband,

When i ask about valyrian swords in taverns they say I can find it from Qohor's weaponsmith.
But when i stroll around Qohor i can't find the weaponsmith.
Weaponsmith's table and place is there but there isn't any npc..

And somehow if I find the npc what do i need for a valyrian sword (Renown,Reputation,Stags etc...)

I think you need about 500 renown.

If you "stroll" through town and it spawns you on food you are usually in line of sight of the weaponsmith. It's under a lean to over on the right. There should be a dialogue option about valyrian steel weapons.

You can either get a big sword or two little swords. They cost a lot so be prepared to pay like 90k I think (or maybe that's ACOK).

Quote from: Uhtred of Bebbanburg on July 23, 2017, 07:54:10 PM
I think you need about 500 renown.

If you "stroll" through town and it spawns you on food you are usually in line of sight of the weaponsmith. It's under a lean to over on the right. There should be a dialogue option about valyrian steel weapons.

You can either get a big sword or two little swords. They cost a lot so be prepared to pay like 90k I think (or maybe that's ACOK).

He's near the tarven. 90k for a one-handed blade (180k for two) or 120k for a two-handed one.

hey if you can how long does it take before the blacksmith will get more valyrian steel because got 2 small swords and i can't get a 2 hander

Quote from: jackjackjack on December 23, 2017, 03:08:33 AM
hey if you can how long does it take before the blacksmith will get more valyrian steel because got 2 small swords and i can't get a 2 hander
He wont get anymore, it's either the 1 2H sword or the 2 1H swords. Those are your only options.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview