Loader
logo

Unhappiness in towns/villages.

Started by Sh0ckCharg3, July 29, 2015, 06:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello, I'm new to the mod and this forum so I don't know a ton. I spent a few hours playing the mod and was able to get an army powerful enough to take my own town and make my own faction. I won the battle and my score with how the town felt about me went from 0 to -2, then for some reason to -41. I had no idea what was happening so I checked on the fiefs that surrounded it and they were -40s too. I was wondering if this was because of our different religions or something like that. My town and fiefs are doing awful at making me money now and I fear I can no longer defend my town from the Greyjoys. If anyone has any advice on how to fix this and if this was a bug or supposed to happen, that'd help a lot. I want to takeover a lot of lands but I don't want them all being in poverty forever and making me suffer. Thanks.

If your religion is different then it will cause issues. You could try building a religious building to convert the village. Some other factors also effect village relations.

Actually, I never really liked the brytenwalda religious system, as back then the rulers can force the citizens to worship their gods. If they did not like it and protest/revolt, the army simply slaughtered them all and they all quietly worships your religion, until all the older generation pass on, and the newer generation only knows about the religion the liege has.
A good enemy is something to be proud of. It keeps you sharp and strong. It is your friends that you should be wary of.

I'd like to know some of these factors so I could try to fix them. My village town went from -41 to -100 in 1 day. I'm going to try and build a weirwood tree to convert. The town is in the North so I don't know why they worship the seven.

It happened to me even though the village was the same religion as me...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview