Loader
logo

Spy Unit

Started by Trigelt, September 05, 2017, 08:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello everyone,

I'm new on the Forums and I've enjoyed the mod very much so far but I have a question I haven't been able to find elsewhere on the boards - it is regarding a Spy Unit.

What does the unit actualy do? I've remember reading somwhere, that He can help you in Sieges, but I haven't had such an opportunity/option so far. He was suppose to try open the Town Gates when you begin with the attack or something similar..

Any help/comment gladly appreciated.

Have fun,
Trigelt

Now, I don't know about a Town Gate, but what a Spy CAN do is actually really great. So you send him to a city or castle. Whilst he is there, he will passively raise your relationship every day (up to a maximum of 20) After he has been there for 3-5 days you can order him to sabotage, which means he can reduce the towns maximum food supply, poison their water, etc. To do this, just have a spy in your party, and right click on a town or castle to send him there. Once there he will set up. You can check on reports he gives you in the report menu which includes the towns prosperity. There is a 5% chance every day or two that he will be caught and executed, which increases to 20% if you are at war with the faction the town/castle belongs to. Once he arrives in a town or castle you can right click it to call him back to your part if you are scared for his life.

Thank You very much Crimson, sincerely, that you took time and explained this.

I've even had no idea one can Right-click on Towns/Castles :)

Have fun,
Triglet

agreed thanks for the post and response i kinda thought the spy was just a crappy archer lol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview