Loader
logo

some questions

Started by eat-meat, October 06, 2017, 08:34:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
when will 2.5 come out, a day a week, a month =)

I have a lot of problems starting the game. I have hard time finding looters or small groups of bandits. i have like 10-15 peasents but around me there are only 20-30 strong partys of bandits and robber knights. i am not fast to outrun them. and as i dont have looters to fight i dont have money to recrute commpanions... so i am just running around for a month...

Also now that there are a lot mmore commpanions, why cant i ask a traveling merchent where to find some companion. It would be great if he could tell you or a castle or a fraction where he is... whare can i find Bronn... he is somwhere in the Vale...

Quote from: eat-meat on October 06, 2017, 08:34:31 AM
when will 2.5 come out, a day a week, a month =)

I have a lot of problems starting the game. I have hard time finding looters or small groups of bandits. i have like 10-15 peasents but around me there are only 20-30 strong partys of bandits and robber knights. i am not fast to outrun them. and as i dont have looters to fight i dont have money to recrute commpanions... so i am just running around for a month...

Also now that there are a lot mmore commpanions, why cant i ask a traveling merchent where to find some companion. It would be great if he could tell you or a castle or a fraction where he is... whare can i find Bronn... he is somwhere in the Vale...

You will have to wait and see for 2.5.

Try enlisting in a lords army for a while they will attack caravans and bandits and you can earn a weekly wage.

This is something that would take a lot of coding to implement and is very unlikely.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

This is something that would take a lot of coding to implement and is very unlikely.

I know when I was playing With fire and sword there you could ask in a tavern where to find some commpanions

October 06, 2017, 07:52:20 PM #3 Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 08:06:02 PM by Sangrin
Go to the North and get radiant quest from Robb Stark (destroy the mountain clan lair). You will get 3k XP and some gold. Also bounty quest from taverns keepers is good idea. Get around 10k gold, buy equipment and place bet -> win a tourney.  Then travel from town to town, win tourneys and establish manufactury. Gather companions and dont forget to do "destroy mountain clan lair" quest from Robb (its the fastest way early-game leveling for you and your companions). Around day 200 you will be rich as f... :)

Basic "how to win" warband. Works on every mods.
Btw. I think its wrong board. It supposed to be in "Help and Support", not in bug board.

I forgot. Buy furs on north and sell in south ;) You could get 400 profit for one.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview