Loader
logo

run time error all 2 - 5 minutes

Started by Gekido, March 17, 2019, 11:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hello dear community. first of all, excuse my bad english and try to ignore. i hope you will understand my problem :D

so iam running the newest version of this wonderfull mod. there was never a problem with crashes. But in the last time i get a run time error all 2-5 minutes what makes the game not really playable. Iam really proud about what i have reached and i would be very sad if i cant continiue my conquest anymore. i rule nearly 600 soldiers and more then the half of them are unsullied :(

my Hardware shoud be fine enough. i have a rtx2080 8gb, i7 9700k 8x4,80 ghz, 16gb ddr4, msiz390-a pro mainboard.

i allready followed the instructions of the game like disable the cinematic mode in the camp menu.

In the the pinned post of Produno it means i should try to turn on ''load textures on demand'' and make sure to not running in ''edit mode''. my first question would be where i can check these two options to make sure they dont have anything to do with my run time error problems.

And if you have any other ideas what i can do i would be really gratefull if you share them with me.

Thank you very much for your time and have a nice day,

with kind regards,

Gekido

The game probably doesn't detect your hardware correctly cause it is too new.

You have to go to configure in the launcher before starting the actual game. There you can change load textures on demand and other things.

Quote from: Gekido on March 17, 2019, 11:02:21 PM
hello dear community. first of all, excuse my bad english and try to ignore. i hope you will understand my problem :D

so iam running the newest version of this wonderfull mod. there was never a problem with crashes. But in the last time i get a run time error all 2-5 minutes what makes the game not really playable. Iam really proud about what i have reached and i would be very sad if i cant continiue my conquest anymore. i rule nearly 600 soldiers and more then the half of them are unsullied :(

my Hardware shoud be fine enough. i have a rtx2080 8gb, i7 9700k 8x4,80 ghz, 16gb ddr4, msiz390-a pro mainboard.

i allready followed the instructions of the game like disable the cinematic mode in the camp menu.

In the the pinned post of Produno it means i should try to turn on ''load textures on demand'' and make sure to not running in ''edit mode''. my first question would be where i can check these two options to make sure they dont have anything to do with my run time error problems.

And if you have any other ideas what i can do i would be really gratefull if you share them with me.

Thank you very much for your time and have a nice day,

with kind regards,

Gekido

This happens with players that have high-end computers more often because those players play on high graphical settings and a high Battle Size. The Warband engine was never designed to run battles over 150. Mods have allowed us to push this but 300 is regarded as the Red Line for battle size. This is a big mod and it tends to crash more as it gets bigger. I tend to crash often at battle size 300 and almost not at all with a size set to 200. Play with those settings.  Let us know if this helps.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview