Loader
logo

Playing 4.1, village recruting is literally impossible.

Started by burnham113, February 23, 2019, 07:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ever since 3.5, recruiting has become absolutely jacked up. No matter what village I go to, in any kingdom, It does not give me the option to recruit. Usually the option to forcibly recruit is there, but even THAT doesn't work, it just says "other lords have taken their pick already, the only ones remaining are the elderly and children."

I want to stress, this isn't some stupid relation point problem. I'm at positive relation with every faction, not declared for anyone, completely neutral. Just running around trading and stuffing folks into the gold mines. I have 18 relation with the Riverlands, some of their villages I have equally high relation with, and still can't recruit from them! I have like 70 spare slots in my party so capacity isn't an issue either.

My character has the following traits:
Female
Freefolk
Rhollor
Natural Leader

It says Commoner Trust: Untrusted as well. Is that the issue? If so how do I change that?

Please help, I have so much time into this mod, have donated to it on Patreon, and really don't want to walk away from it..

Yeah, they did something that changed everything in version 3.5, but it's not bad at all. Try to visit taverns more constantly. Before version 3.5 you could, at most, 4 soldiers. Since then, hiring 10 or more soldiers has become very commom.

You need to get your Commoners Trust up by helping neutral, villages etc.

p.s what name did you back on patreon so I can add your tag?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview