Loader
logo

No Targaryen faction

Started by Myrtan119, July 03, 2016, 04:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 03, 2016, 04:53:22 PM Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 04:57:30 PM by Myrtan119
Hello I've completed Varys questline but seems like Targaryen faction dont show up. Well few lords from them do show up but not as a faction. Also when I go to Targaryen lord and ask him his answer is "I don't know where Aegon targaryen is" This faction isnt even on factions list in the notes. I was testing the game and messsing witch mod's cheats. Is that possible I broke my game or is it problem with Targaryens with this new patch. In 9.5 patch everything worked fine but I didn't messed with mod's cheats while playing it. Any suggestion what should I do? (before you ask, yes I tried it with another character still the same situation)

Using cheats will generally corrupt game features, triggers etc.

July 03, 2016, 06:23:25 PM #2 Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 06:26:21 PM by Myrtan119
Cheats like adding stags/experience with ctrl + x or tool that has been added with the mod? (I have increased my renown with it too) And why Targaryen faction has Blackfyre banner?

I've no idea. Nothing has changed between the updates for that quest so it should work exactly the same, plus no one else has reported any issues with it.

The flag has been updated for the next update.

You have to wait a while for Ageon to show up with the rest of his army, takes a while.

Quote from: yesimmike on August 06, 2016, 11:30:48 PM
You have to wait a while for Ageon to show up with the rest of his army, takes a while.

I've waited over 30 days and he still didn't show up :(

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview