Loader
logo

New Format: Find Item?

Started by Jorgen Mormont, September 08, 2017, 01:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Perhaps this has been covered, but I've become a special case. My Mount & Blade client has never allowed me to pull up console, which is problematic when it comes to debug issues and the like. This is one of the reasons I was so fond of this mod pre-VQ swap over, an in-game menu allowed me to enter debug mode and do what I needed to do (including finding a certain valyrian sword to play as a certain northern bastard).

However, with this new version I have not seen anything of its sort. I've attempted all the console openers in the world, I've searched through every menu (including the 'More' past the options menu) and am left with "Import/Export NPC" and nothing about enabling debug/cheat menu. Any suggestions?

Yes, I do have my cheats enabled in the client!

Thanks for giving this a gander.  ;D
"You wot?"

You have the same problem I have... no consul commands this is a bit tricky....
If you use Steam and are downloading from their workshop you need to: C:\SteamFile\steamapps\workshop\content\(Then you have to find the Fire and Ice Mod folder) once you do that you need to find the Menus text document. Open the document do a control F search for the word CHEAT.  It will bring you to this line of code: ]mno_tutorial_cheat  1 31 2 1 0 {!}CHEAT!  you need to change the 0 in this line of code to a 1 like this mno_tutorial_cheat  1 31 2 1 1  {!}CHEAT!.  You will need to start a new game, you will go through the character creation screens and you will reach the first quest.  You will be given a chance to proceed as normal and then there is the option to CHEAT! Select CHEAT!  At this point you can go to your camp menu>options>more options and you will see the additional cheat options at that point.
If you do not use steam just find the module area of your mount blade file and open up the Fire and Ice mod and do the same...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview