Loader
logo

my troops are not following me.

Started by hbourne, October 29, 2017, 11:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
they wont follow me when i command them they're like to move backward and move left or right but not move forward
the only way to make them move forward is command them to charge and it is to bad because they are not go together
i always lose to archer party lol what do i do ?

Try ordering them into division formations (select individual divisions by pressing 1 to 0, 1 is infantry, 2 is archers and so on) order them into the formation you want them to adopt and order them to advance ten paces, or to hold position for example, this has happened to me as well in the new version. If you command them manually like I described here they'll get into position.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Has one of your companions got a higher leadership skill? This causes issues.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

That too, but if your companions having more leadership than you is only a problem if you become king and make them vassals, otherwise using manual tactical commands bypasses those issues.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview