Loader
logo

Mutiny at Craster's Keep

Started by thenextking, February 12, 2019, 09:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 12, 2019, 09:53:53 PM Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 11:19:42 PM by thenextking
I'm around the day 300 and I've never received a message from Jon Snow. My question is: Was it removed for version 4.1? Or is it some sort of Bug?

If it is a bug, I believe version 4.1 should have a hotfix. I known, it's not game breaking, but targeryan invasion is also broken, so now we have two important events missing.

Anyway, is there ny chance of a hotfix for version 4.1?

Thankyou.

I am on a fresh game and I got that quest from Snow. It happened for me really quick after the previous mission. I did another game a couple of weeks ago and never got it because Rob died at the Red Wedding before I could turn in the Wildling mission and it never advanced.

Quote from: Lucerys on February 14, 2019, 04:00:26 PM
I am on a fresh game and I got that quest from Snow. It happened for me really quick after the previous mission. I did another game a couple of weeks ago and never got it because Rob died at the Red Wedding before I could turn in the Wildling mission and it never advanced.

So, first I must complete the main questline?

Quote from: thenextking on February 15, 2019, 12:06:35 AM
Quote from: Lucerys on February 14, 2019, 04:00:26 PM

So, first I must complete the main questline?

there is an order. you get wildling mission from Robb, then there is a mission or two from Mormont and then Jon Snow will send a raven about about the mutiny. At least its seems that you need to do A before B is given to you.

Thankyou for your help. I did  a test and confirmed: You need to complete the main questline in order to get the valyrian longsword.

By the way, the conversation with The Qohoric Weaponsmith needs to be changed. He still says he can forge you a two-handed blade, like in the previous versions, but you receive a one-handed blade.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview