Loader
logo

Morghz Editor and Tweak MB

Started by Ninza, September 12, 2017, 02:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was wondering how can I use awoif in the morghz editor, is there any tutorial on how to do it? I also cannot find the awoif folder in the modules as i installed it from steam. Where can I find it?

Morgh's -> Change Module Settings -> 'Module directory: browse' -> c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\A World of Ice and Fire\

Can I ask why you need it? I don't believe TweakMB works with AWOIF.
None of us are free! We're all men of the Night's Watch.

Quote from: Radon on September 12, 2017, 06:45:06 AM
Can I ask why you need it? I don't believe TweakMB works with AWOIF.

I'm new to modding so I wasn't aware that Tweak Mb didn't work with awoiaf. Thanks for pointing that out but it does work with Morghz editor correct? Will I be able to change the upgrade price of troops?

there is a work around for the tweakmb if you interested, google "tweakmb awoiaf work around," its pretty simple.

In the interest to save time if you choose to use tweak mb make sure to make small changes then start the game due to the fact that even the work around is still unstable and if you make too many changes or make certain changes not sure which the game might mess up on startup

It works, but not in all cases. For example, I have managed to change relation amount of leting a captured lord free after the battle with one, but couldn't change some other things, like realtion change with courtship - and I didn't start a new game, so don't take my experience with it for a fact.

And choose Brytenwalda as a basis to tweak AWOIAF.

Have fun,
Trigelt

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview