Loader
logo

Crash after being captured

Started by berkelsk, October 12, 2017, 09:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So I got caught by some robber knights and subsequently lost the battle.  It then sent me to a screen that looks like the one when you enter a fight that is ongoing, except it didn't make sense.  I chose the leave option and it then I immediately got the message that I had escaped. The camera started in the middle of the ocean, panned to where I had been caught and then the game crashed.  I tried to reload the game from my save, but now the game crashes immediately upon trying to load it.

Am I just out of luck with that character? Anything I can do to fix it?

Quote from: berkelsk on October 12, 2017, 09:14:26 PM
So I got caught by some robber knights and subsequently lost the battle.  It then sent me to a screen that looks like the one when you enter a fight that is ongoing, except it didn't make sense.  I chose the leave option and it then I immediately got the message that I had escaped. The camera started in the middle of the ocean, panned to where I had been caught and then the game crashed.  I tried to reload the game from my save, but now the game crashes immediately upon trying to load it.

Am I just out of luck with that character? Anything I can do to fix it?

Could you upload your save file somewhere for me to take a look at until Produno can assist you?
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

How exactly would I go about doing that?  Sorry never done that before.

Quote from: berkelsk on October 13, 2017, 08:47:01 PM
How exactly would I go about doing that?  Sorry never done that before.

It's cool, in your documents on your laptop/computer will be a section for Mount & Blade Warband. Inside that will be save games. Once youve found it just search Google for "free file sharing" or out it up on Google docs.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview