Loader
logo

Main storyline

Started by Heaux, June 10, 2018, 06:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So I helped Jon Snow kill all the mutineers at Craster's keep, but is there anything after this? I choose to support the Starks at "The Red Wedding" though I think it glitched pretty badly since I killed all the Frey and Bolton men, but Robb Stark still died and got replaced by Roose Bolton. Nonetheless, this isn't really important I'm just wondering if Jon Snow ever tries to retake the North? Or is this the end of the storyline?

Saving Robb is difficult. You have to win before he falls in battle.

After Craster's, talk to Jon and he'll reward you for your service.

Quote from: Maester Rawl on June 10, 2018, 06:32:26 PM
Saving Robb is difficult. You have to win before he falls in battle.

After Craster's, talk to Jon and he'll reward you for your service.

Oh okay,

I've done that I'm just wondering if there are more quests?

There are little quests scattered throughout the land. But you finished the main quest. So sad to hear about Robb, I heard he was a nice man ;)

Quote from: Maester Rawl on June 10, 2018, 06:36:42 PM
There are little quests scattered throughout the land. But you finished the main quest. So sad to hear about Robb, I heard he was a nice man ;)

Damn... Thanks for the help, had hoped Jon Snow would try to regain control of "The North" like in GoT though that might be implemented later.

Oh yea, sad that he had to die like that

I've heard rumors that Varys, at the Red Keep, was looking for a messenger.

Yo so I made a new save and I decided to try to save Robb this time, yet even though I see both him and Edmure survive and cheering, in the end, IT still says they died and that Walder Frey becomes Paramouth and that Bolton guy becomes warden of the north I've literally no idea how to save Robb, I even tried cheating but that doesn't help either

What day is the red wedding meant to happen now, it was close to day 60 last version.

On day 100+ and it hasn't happened for me yet

Happened at day 150ish, though in my other save it happened at day 300ish so I think it's quite random

Quote from: Hobs on June 13, 2018, 06:24:17 PM
What day is the red wedding meant to happen now, it was close to day 60 last version.

On day 100+ and it hasn't happened for me yet

It happens around month 4 for me.

Quote from: Heaux on June 13, 2018, 04:44:11 PM
I've tried so many times now  :'(

It's very tough. I've done it once out of 12-15 times.

Quote from: Heaux on June 13, 2018, 04:35:48 PM
Yo so I made a new save and I decided to try to save Robb this time, yet even though I see both him and Edmure survive and cheering, in the end, IT still says they died and that Walder Frey becomes Paramouth and that Bolton guy becomes warden of the north I've literally no idea how to save Robb, I even tried cheating but that doesn't help either

Are you using a test build or the actual release?

Yes you cant save robb no matter what you do. I hope it gets fixed.

Can anyone confirm this to be true or not? Robb has been alive and cheering - and yet once I tab to end the scene - it states he is dead and Bolton has assumed charge. Is it scripted this way, or you can save him?
?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview