Loader
logo

Help Please !

Started by xpgenerationz, May 29, 2019, 02:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
HI

I have been playing this mod alot recently, and I mean ALOT!
Had multiple runthroughs on multiple characters but haven't made it far on any until now, I got the free castle, spent hours and hours of trading and training my army, obtained all the companions i wanted and just spent alot of time on this character.
Once i made my army and fully trained them i decided to go north of the wall and conquer the free folk, the first place i decided to siege was Hardhome, i set up my siege camp and made the assault ladders and such, then i went in to battle,
BUT before i went into battle i chose the troops i wanted to go into battle, i only chose my vale infantry and left out most my archers and all my companions, i thought it was a smart idea as i don't want them getting wounded or killed.
So i started the assault and took it very easily, but when the siege was finished i looked in my party and all the troops that i didn't select were no longer in my party, meaning no companions and half my army (my archers) were gone, i panicked and tried looking around the area for them or maybe the siege camp they were still at, but i couldn't find them anywhere, not even in the castle garrison, PLEASE HELP ME as i don't want to start a new character and waste all the time i put on that one.
Please give me a solution!

Thanks.

You are not going to like my answer. I don't think there is anything you can do to bring back your lost force unless you have a prior saved game. To avoid this in the future do not remove your companions from the battle order, this appears to be part of the companion order bug that reared its ugly head when Viking Conquest got updated. Rest easy about your companions, as long as you do not play as one of your companions by switching commanders they will not be wounded, like the player gets wounded, only knocked out.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview