Loader
logo

Killing lords!

Started by Modmaster97, May 30, 2016, 02:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello,
Recently i had captured joffrey and excuted him. Now everyone in game has -100 relation with me. Making almost impossible to do anything with out cheating the relation back. I was wondering if this is a bug? And if not why such an extreme?

I think it is intentional to make you think about killing a lord. Altough I do think the punishment is a bit harsh.

Kind Regards

RemcosGiesos

Quote from: RemcosGiesos on May 30, 2016, 09:06:34 PM
I think it is intentional to make you think about killing a lord. Altough I do think the punishment is a bit harsh.

I thought so i wish a moderator would give me a for sure answer. Because this has screwed me out of getting married. And having any chance of having a heir to my throne. Plus lets be honest every ones happy that joffrey is dead.

Kind Regards

RemcosGiesos

It should be you get a boost with your own faction and a negative with the other faction lords. Its idiotic that id lower all your relations. The Nova Aetas guy listened to my suggestion on this and implemented it. Yeah I killed a Nights Watch lord and now my own wildlings hate me. What sort of idiocy is this?

I love alot of things about the mod but I hope this isnt the intended effect.

Atm it works as you say, impact negatively because Produno thinks everyone will hate a lord killer, even own faction lords. I hope he rethinks it a bit, I don't usually kill lords or kings, but as soon as I get Joffrey I think I'll kill him too  :)
All in all, is his mod and his own vision, let's see how it evolves in a future

I think if it is to kill a king or lord, there should be specific quests for each one, just like in the books. Conduct a red wedding, poisoning, or collect specific items to perform the spell of Melisandre.

You become a Kingslayer. What about this do you not understand?

Killing a king is the worst thing you can do. Ask Jaime Lannister how it's working out for him.

You do realise jaime lannister was "serving" mad king, he killed the king he was serving, In time of wars killing a king or lord shouldnt affect your relations with your own factions lords.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview