Loader
logo

In dire need of some information...^^U

Started by SirensCry, March 17, 2019, 08:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
First of all : Superb job! This mod is plain amazing. Thanks a lot!

Now to the questions :

I been playing for around 200 hrs for now, several diferent playthroughs but every time i fall on the same problem :

I take companions that love each other, never less than " happy with choice of companion " on everyone. But the other 2 modifiers ( leadership and affairs ) are ALWAYS downright apalled. I swear on every new campaign i try every different playstyle i cant think of, but by around day 300 or so, i cant travel one day w/o a different companion asking to leave. Its frustrating!

I do everything i can find for morale : food, battles, drinks on taverns and my castles, but it only last about a day. Worst thing is in the party screen EVERYONE has Excellent morale, including the Companions!.

My character has over 1k renown and his rep is heroic. Already married, with a couple castles and Storm End, as a Vassal of Stannis.

The only malus i can find is the " reaper of peasants " i guess because i razed the 2 villages of the dothraki trying to reduce their recruitment options.

I saw several playthrougs online and the streamers never mention nor have these problems, so im at a loss as what im doing wrong.

Can the commoner trust issue be the problem? If so, is there some way to improve it?

I really love the mod and WANT to try and make my own kingdom, but everytime i finish on this situation and is truly unplayable, unless i let everyone go and play without companions xD

Any help/advise is greatly appreciated.

Tnx a lot!

Sirens.

March 18, 2019, 02:04:14 AM #1 Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 02:37:21 AM by SirensCry
Well, so i managed to save like 100k stags to get free of my Stannis oath and siege Kings landing.

I conquered it, im the King now and sent like 20 lords to the wall just because i can now lol. Still, the whole adventure cost me my 2 giants and several high level companions, i just not have the funds to keep them in the party.

Im leaving that save for now until i can figure out whats going on with the companions issue.

Started a new one enrolled on the nights watch. New set of questions : Can you become a lord or vassal of the nights watch if you reach max lvl as a soldier or something? Im on my way to try it out now, but i could be nice to know in advance. Same for any other faction : You reach the max lvl rank and thats it, or theres some more to it?

Tnx again!

Edit: Right, now i know why the Nights Watch always lose. Mance's giants just wiped the 600 combined army or Mormond and Half-hand ( i was on Mormond's as a trainee ) and yeah, the last 5 giants wiped the last three 150 reinf. waves of the Watch by themselves. I just grabbed popcorn and watched on Death Cam lmao. at least one of them fainted towards the end xD.

Quote from: SirensCry on March 18, 2019, 02:04:14 AM
Well, so i managed to save like 100k stags to get free of my Stannis oath and siege Kings landing.

I conquered it, im the King now and sent like 20 lords to the wall just because i can now lol. Still, the whole adventure cost me my 2 giants and several high level companions, i just not have the funds to keep them in the party.

Im leaving that save for now until i can figure out whats going on with the companions issue.

Started a new one enrolled on the nights watch. New set of questions : Can you become a lord or vassal of the nights watch if you reach max lvl as a soldier or something? Im on my way to try it out now, but i could be nice to know in advance. Same for any other faction : You reach the max lvl rank and thats it, or theres some more to it?

Tnx again!

Edit: Right, now i know why the Nights Watch always lose. Mance's giants just wiped the 600 combined army or Mormond and Half-hand ( i was on Mormond's as a trainee ) and yeah, the last 5 giants wiped the last three 150 reinf. waves of the Watch by themselves. I just grabbed popcorn and watched on Death Cam lmao. at least one of them fainted towards the end xD.

Currently you can only enlist as a soldier for the Nights Watch. Although upgrading to a lord on full rank sounds like an interesting idea.

Hey! Tnx a lot for the mod, i cant help but tell you again personally lol.

No idea about the reaper of peasants issue? i went back and run like a dozen of quest for my peasants, but it didnt make a dent on the Character screen.

I was thinking, maybe it could be possible to make it/ add a numerical value to it? so as to try and check what does actually modifies it?.

Tnx!

Sirens.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview