Loader
logo

Bunch of Starterquestions

Started by DocDewrill, July 17, 2018, 12:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Aloha!

Sadly i figured this mod does not have a Discord server so i have to post my questions here, now that they start to pile up.

1.:
"your own Faction"   
So, i dont want to overthrow any factionleader to take their control. instead i would like to found my own House with my own vassals and my own little Factionname.
Is taht even Possible?  do i have to take someones castle for that or even a City?

2.:  Settlement
Can i upgrade my settlement to the point where it looks like a city? i would love to repopulate SKagos and placed my little settlement there, pushed it it stage 2 (one upgrade) so far and was wondering if the investment is even worth it.

3.: Own vasalls,  since taking a Castle with one Army seems a bit..  "Hard".  hwo do i recruit vassals? people who build their own armys, or have their own armys after i send them soldiers who will attack with me, pretty much just to have an overwhelming force. do i just get more companions and push their leadershipskill?  because there arent that many people who agree with my "ruling" style (so far only Broon and Shagga think of me as a solid dude)

4.:  best way to get the Hand of a Married Woman
Personal goal for me is to take Margarey as Wife.  who doesnt love some nice Natalie Dormer arround, eh?   yet shes still married to Renley baratheon.  If i go to war with the Stormlands and were to murder Renley, would i be able to forcefully marry her? or would i be able to convince her of my intentions via Tournament wins, and high rep?   sicne i dont think shell like me all that much after i murder her "husband"

5.:  while were at it: why doesnt this mod have a Discord server?

Ad3) U can persuit lords from other factions, but U have to have reaally high relations with the lord, and he should have low relations with his liege... O, and usually the honorable lords are hard to convince.

Ad4) I don't think so... I mean I no for sure it doesn't work if U send Renly to the Wall, but killing him? I have no idea, but one thing that I'm sure is that Maergery isn't worth it, becouse whole map will be against U.
Valar issi Targaryen.

Thanks for the awnser!

please ignore the second thread i opened, this was under a Guestname and had to be released/approved by a Mod, but the 2 designated mods for this forum seeme dto be offline for a few months up to years so i reposted the questions.   

/closed

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview