Loader
logo

How to Obtain: "Dawn", and "Dorne Armour"

Started by Lord_Venture, September 17, 2017, 10:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It seems to be the case that you can only obtain these through the cheatmenu...

I have tested out using cheats to kill Edric + Gerold Dayne via capture and execution, taking Starfall, yet none of these give me Dawn.

As for the Dorne Armour, I have no idea on how/where it drops, would be really appreciated if people could shed some light on these two.

Thanks!

Pic related is the "Dorne Armour", which has a really badass viper on it.

https://imgur.com/a/SnbsL

Sorry, I really have no clue. Neither do most people. The best the mod maker and anyone who actually knows will give us new players is cryptic messages which results to hours of wasted gameplay. I've searched for Dawn the same ways you have, outside of the cheat menu, I wholeheartedly believe there is no way to obtain it.

September 20, 2017, 10:42:05 PM #2 Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 03:18:26 AM by ParchedManager
I remember hearing that you can get Dawn from Starfall. You might have to take the castle to obtain it though. I haven't tried this myself yet so this could be incorrect.

Edit: I checked and I was wrong.

Nothing so special about the sword as of yet. It doesn't have texture and it looks like white+silver. Maybe Produno can add new textures in a public release.  This would be nice.

September 21, 2017, 07:10:55 PM #4 Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 07:13:01 PM by Legendarian
That has to be the worst adaptation of the sword, honestly.

In the books, it's like a lightsaber. Glowing bright and pale like milkglass, because it was forged from a meteorite.

That's just a normal longsword with a crayon drawing of a sun on the bottom, lol.

Also, I recommend using spoilers for images that large.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview