Loader
logo

caravans

Started by ferreira134, November 14, 2017, 09:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I know this have been asked before, but do someone has a fix or there is not one yet for the caravan looping around hags mire ferry while travelling to pyke?
I have taken pyke from the iron islands as a vassal of the north.
thanx

No it hasn't. At least no fix reported in the forums. I'm playing 2.51 and it happened in Sunspear. I own all of Volantis (faction destroyed) as my own faction, and all my caravans were stuck on a loop at sunspear, plus 2 from the north, reach, dorne, vale and some more. To try and fix it, i attacked all the caravans, effectively destroying them. This caused war, so Dorne destroyed all my caravans. As a result, all the looped (stuck) caravans were destryed, causing new ones to spawn. After a few days (3-4), trying to make peace, i noticed 2 new caravans stuck on the same place.
This basic makes this mod playable only in westeros, and without island cities suck as Pyke. Essos is just cosmetic, since you can't conquer any of it, due to looping caravans at sea.
And before anyone says that this bug doesn't always happens, i don't think anyone is going to play 150+ days just to see if happens.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview