Loader
logo

How do I remove the injuries?

Started by Jamesol1, May 13, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Why would i want to do this?
Well when i enlist in an army (which is what i often do as soon as i make my character)... i will have very poor gear and pretty much every 10 hits i get an injury of which requiries me to go to a maester unless i want horrible STR/AGI skill points etc. Having to ask for personal leave so often (I'm pretty sure you get denied unless you've been in that army for a while) is just hassle. It's also 300 coins or so.

You basically can't enlist in an army unless you want to retire and piss off the commander each time you get an injury which seems to be almost every time you get hit when you have poor gear. And also for the general game itself... it's just an annoying thing to deal with.

So... how can i remove the injuries that deduct my skills points? There doesn't seem to be an option for this in game, if there is please tell me.

before enlisting just get your relations with whatever lord you wanna join up to 10, do the easier quests.

By getting it to 10 I can then ask for personal leave whenever I'm guessing? If that's so then thanks i will do that for now. I still would like to know how to remove injuries though if possible... having to constantly refind your lord everytime can be hassle unless you cheat.

If you want to just skip the penalties from injuries there's a simple method, it will show scars in your character's page, but I guess scars are  8) so...

So whenever you get injured, go on "Character" menu, click "Statistics", click "Export Character".

Open your Documents folder, open Mount&Blade folder there, open Characters folder there, there will be a notepad file for every character you exported in all your saves from all your mods and vanilla, even NPCs (but you export/import them from a different menu).

Open the the notepad file for the character you're playing in that save, there will be several lines of text regarding your stats, including gold, exp, etc. Edit the stats back to where they where before the injury.

Save the file and close, then back in the game go on "Character" menu again (in case you had to exit the game for this), click "Export Character" this time and pick the file you edited.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview