Loader
logo

Got a couple of basic questions

Started by ausland28, August 07, 2018, 02:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Okay so I started of playing AWOIAF earlier today and just messed around on cheat mode to kinda learn a bit before I start my legit run. I figured out most of the basics but some things are still blank.
These are the things I'm trying to figure out, I'm playing on the latest release with the latest hotfix BTW.

1. Is there any way to recruit Jofferey's Kingsguard when you take Kings landing? I've taken Kings landing twice without any luck of capturing any of them. If its still possible to get them as companions please let me know how. :D

2. When does the WW invade? And how do I eliminate them completely?

3. Valyrian steel/dragonglass weapons.. I know about the weaponsmith in Qohor and the piece of Valyrian steel Jon gives after sometime, anyone mind listing a couple of different ways to get sweet Valyrian blades like Heartsbane, dark sister, blackfyre ect? If you do please list them. :D

4. The Targaryens invaded and I went to Dragonstone to check out the different people Daenerys brought, is there any interaction with Tyrion at all or no?

5. Are gold and iron mines worth the hassle?

6. I'm really enjoying the mod so far and I really look forward to playing and exploring more of it. If you have any other tips or secrets to recommend a new player please let me know, thanks! :D

1. It was possible, but you need to be declared king then rescue them as prisoners from another castle/lord and they "might" join you.. dont think its 100%

2. Doesn't happen until late, day 800+ or something (cant quite remember as im an addict and days melt together), you can defeat them with troops that have fire arrows/obsidian/valyrian steel.. trust me its not meant to be easy.

3. http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/wiki/index.php?title=Valyrian_Weapons

4. No, he only has the 1 line.

5. Only if you place very cheap guards and still not great profits...

6. Legit is alot more hassle but alot more rewarding and fun, dont be tempted to give yourself gold etc... you'll feel better knowing you earnt everything you and your companions wear :)

Why don't you just search this forum before making another topic? Most of your questions are allready answered, some are answered in multiple topics...
Valar issi Targaryen.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview