Loader
logo

Does this event still exist? Main questline?

Started by Karolinen, March 03, 2019, 11:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 03, 2019, 11:15:44 AM Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 03:19:32 PM by Karolinen
Hey, I'm at day 140 and I have done Mutiny at Crasters Keep. I remember the older version of the mod where it continued and you had to repress a rebellion by Ramsay Snow by facing him in battle. Is this still in the mod? How do you trigger this event?

And also, is this event (Battle Ramsay Snow) I have spoken of a part of the main questline? I know of the Red Wedding but nothing more than that, if you know the answer pls don't spoil too much  ;D :)

Does the North questline continue after Red Wedding? Is there more to come?
Home is where the friends and the girls are. And of course, in the room where a computer with Mount and Blade installed on it.

- Karolinen

Quote from: jipped on March 04, 2019, 06:15:10 AM
Are you sure this isn't the mission from ACOK mod?
Oh, I guess I was wrong. True, it's in ACOK, I realise. But does the North questline in this game even continue after Red wedding? Robb Stark is alive and sits at the Twins doing nothin' and I'm at day 237 now...
Home is where the friends and the girls are. And of course, in the room where a computer with Mount and Blade installed on it.

- Karolinen

Quote from: Karolinen on March 04, 2019, 03:18:07 PM
Quote from: jipped on March 04, 2019, 06:15:10 AM
Are you sure this isn't the mission from ACOK mod?
Oh, I guess I was wrong. True, it's in ACOK, I realise. But does the North questline in this game even continue after Red wedding? Robb Stark is alive and sits at the Twins doing nothin' and I'm at day 237 now...

Technically the quest continues but not really for the North.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview