Loader
logo

Do sellsword companies respawn?

Started by okyman, March 29, 2019, 02:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have hired 2 of the 3 i know about.  I am wondering if they will respawn at some point, or if i can some how force them to spawn in again?  And what are all the available sellsword parties at the moment?

They do not repawn.

The sellsword companies are as follows (taken from the wiki)

Stormcrows

The Stormcrows are 502 unit large troops entirely comprised of Veteran Freeriders and 2 unique units. Their leader is Prendahl na Ghezn.
They can be found near Myr and costs 100,000 to hire.

Moonbrothers

The Moonbrothers are approximately 200 unit large comprised of hill tribesmen faction units. They are of the minor faction Hill Tribes.
They can be found near Gates of the Moon and often roaming towards Moat Cailin

Wild Hares

They can be found in the North

Second Sons

The Second Sons are 503 unit large troops entirely comprised of Veteran Freeriders and 3 unique units. Their leader is Mero.
They can be found near Volantis and costs 120,000 to recruit.

Unsullied
The unsullied is a unique company that's available for hire but do not roam the map like the others or aligned to any faction. They are an elite spearmen which can be upgraded to Veteran Unsullied.
The unsullied and veteran unsullied have zero cost upkeep once your purchase them. Upgrading still costs a significant sum.
A man in the inn of Qohor sells Unsullied for 75,000 for 50 units at a time. A week of game time must be passed before you have a chance to purchase them again.

Quote from: Hobs on March 29, 2019, 11:44:43 AM
They do not repawn.

The sellsword companies are as follows (taken from the wiki)

Stormcrows

The Stormcrows are 502 unit large troops entirely comprised of Veteran Freeriders and 2 unique units. Their leader is Prendahl na Ghezn.
They can be found near Myr and costs 100,000 to hire.

Moonbrothers

The Moonbrothers are approximately 200 unit large comprised of hill tribesmen faction units. They are of the minor faction Hill Tribes.
They can be found near Gates of the Moon and often roaming towards Moat Cailin

Wild Hares

They can be found in the North

Second Sons

The Second Sons are 503 unit large troops entirely comprised of Veteran Freeriders and 3 unique units. Their leader is Mero.
They can be found near Volantis and costs 120,000 to recruit.

Unsullied
The unsullied is a unique company that's available for hire but do not roam the map like the others or aligned to any faction. They are an elite spearmen which can be upgraded to Veteran Unsullied.
The unsullied and veteran unsullied have zero cost upkeep once your purchase them. Upgrading still costs a significant sum.
A man in the inn of Qohor sells Unsullied for 75,000 for 50 units at a time. A week of game time must be passed before you have a chance to purchase them again.

So 4 groups of sellswords?  Then the unsullied that are purchasable.

and also there is Windblown Company leaded by Tattered Prince I don't remember the exact number of troops, he usually around bravoos

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview