Loader
logo

Can't register for forum.

Started by H3YimDR3W, September 27, 2017, 05:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So... the following question will NOT let me register for forums... I've entered every combination possible, please check your information &/or your spelling for the question because no answer that I have tried (including google) works....

What is a homo sapien? a...:

I mean... come on... I get security and everything for bots... but why have a question as insane and open as this?

I'm trying to report a game breaking bug in V2.1 and I can't do so without registering.....

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on September 27, 2017, 05:34:49 PM
So... the following question will NOT let me register for forums... I've entered every combination possible, please check your information &/or your spelling for the question because no answer that I have tried (including google) works....

What is a homo sapien? a...:

I mean... come on... I get security and everything for bots... but why have a question as insane and open as this?

I'm trying to report a game breaking bug in V2.1 and I can't do so without registering.....

human   (yep that's the answer)

Nothing worse than "is icecream cold"

I answered not if it melts, ffs the whole point of these is to ascertain that you're not a bot, no better way than with bloody humor (or any answer for that matter).

But seriously, I failed the questions about a dozen times at least, "Who protects the king of the seven kingdoms" well obviously the kingsguard right??!!! NOPE, apparently it's the hand of the king, who knew?

What colour is the sky was the best, since the sky is most certainly not blue, if anything it's grey and drab for about 85% of the time here.

I'm registered... it was indeed human no caps...........
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Quote from: Ivor on September 27, 2017, 10:13:44 PM
Nothing worse than "is icecream cold"

I answered not if it melts, ffs the whole point of these is to ascertain that you're not a bot, no better way than with bloody humor (or any answer for that matter).

But seriously, I failed the questions about a dozen times at least, "Who protects the king of the seven kingdoms" well obviously the kingsguard right??!!! NOPE, apparently it's the hand of the king, who knew?

What colour is the sky was the best, since the sky is most certainly not blue, if anything it's grey and drab for about 85% of the time here.

I tried every answer but the hand of the king. Fuuuucking shit. Thank you

the answer is actually 'the kingsguard' and its not case sensitive :)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview