Loader
logo

What do you guys think of the 2 main bows?

Started by Ekkie, October 07, 2017, 10:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello,

I've been wondering for a while now if there is a difference in range between the two main bows, the short bow and the long bow?

I'd like to give a few companions bows but the 95 accuracy of the short bow seems a lot better then the 90 of the long bow.

What do you guys think?

Cheers

Get them all war bows. Better accuracy, better power, can be used on horseback. They're just harder to find. Try the bandits in Riverlands .
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Yep, war bows for the win, until I get them all looted I will run with short bows so my companions can use them on horse back. Would be cool as hell to have wierwood bows though....

Yeah thanks, i had read your comment about warbows earlier. Sadly im lik 180 days in atm and bandit parties are super rare. XD

Quote from: Ekkie on October 08, 2017, 10:24:28 AM
Yeah thanks, i had read your comment about warbows earlier. Sadly im lik 180 days in atm and bandit parties are super rare. XD

Also to answer the original post, longbow has further range but short bow can be used from horseback.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Is there a difference between the Dorne short bow and the normal short bow other than Dornish short bow looking different, doing less dmg, weighing more, requiring more power draw but doing less dmg?

Quote from: Polskija on May 18, 2019, 11:54:53 AM
Is there a difference between the Dorne short bow and the normal short bow other than Dornish short bow looking different, doing less dmg, weighing more, requiring more power draw but doing less dmg?

The Dornish bow has greater range and missile speed. I prefer it to the generic short bow.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview