Loader
logo

Die instantly

Started by FlyingEwok, June 27, 2017, 08:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So I am still very new to the game, I have played a little bit of the native version but wanted to give this a try.  After playing the native version for a bit I was able to get ahold of the game mechanics and how to do things and am able to play easily enough, but when I switched over to this mod I essentially die with one hit (while it takes several successful strikes to knock out an opponent) lose everyone in my party and just can't seem to do anything in the game.  I have it set on the easiest of settings but still no luck.  Am I just that bad at the game, even though I don't seem to have this trouble in the original version?

well yes this mod is harder than native version of game.İf you are new at the game its so normal to having issues of the game.Yes,most of the enemies are strong so if you dont have more man than the enemy you usually die.You should try to have a lot of man and rank up them by hunting smaller enemy groups.İts basic tactic of the hole game. For more help you can look for guides for the game.I tried help you but my english is not so good sorry for that :D I hope you can easyly learn the game.Good luck

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview