Loader
logo

A few random questions

Started by pbergberger, June 23, 2017, 02:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 23, 2017, 02:02:27 PM Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 07:06:21 PM by pbergberger
I got a few questions for all the AWOIAF veterans here about the mod before I waste a lot of time trying to explore features that don't exist yet or are unfinished/leftovers, etc. Any insight would be appreciated.  ;)

(1) Can Daenerys be encountered in-game or is her character entry just a placeholder for now?

(2) What's the point of the "seduce" option when talking to companions?

(3) When in villages, I sometimes get very odd dialogue options when talking to random civilians. One is about the Night's Watch recruiting, one is a rather crude statement about some presumably attractive Targaryan lady and so on. None of these options seem to do anything and the villagers always reply with confusion, asking me what kind of gibberish I'm talking about. I'm fairly certain that early in the game these options had not been available. Is there any point to that? Nevermind that, I'm an idiot.

(4) I noticed you can import/export certain NPCs in the options menu, including all the companions. First of all - love that option!!! Secondly, does that mean that Robb Stark, King Stannis, etc. can join the party under certain circumstances...such as after their respective factions have been defeated?

(5) Why are Sam and Kurleket naked? Are they not implemented yet or will they be spawned in via event once certain conditions have been met? I met Kurleket...lol.

(6) Is there an up-to date companion overview with all the likes and dislikes anywhere out there? As I've learned the hard way, the one on the wiki is no longer accurate. Instead of a companion overview, I'd also be ok with a tweak to disable companion likes/dislikes. So, I found a tweak but I'd still be interested in that overview for party planning's sake once I get tired of winning.  ::)

(7) Sometime into the game, when I talk to kingdom bards I can ask a new question about old treasures (sth like that), lost since Targaryen times and they refer me to a traveller (can't remember the name) I can meet in taverns who'd know more about that. Does that lead to a quest/special loot or is it just a very weird reference to the travelling merchant?

(8 ) When does the White Walker invasion happen? Is it a timed trigger, is it tied to the "Land of Alway Winter" quest or something completely different??

Greetings!

1. Currently Daenerys cant be met, but there was one teaser...
2. Possible relationship boost, when you have high charisma? Unsure about this one.
3. These are for spy quests. Lord can give you a task to meet his spy in a city, but you dont know how he looks, so you need to say a codephrase.
4. There was a guy, that explained how can you recruit a lord... He said that you need to hold him prisoner, until he tries to deflect from his faction. Never tried it, and it probably wont work with kings.
8. For the first version it was 700 days, but it seems that Produno changed it to random.

Thanks for the reply. I totally forgot that I had the Varys quest active.

However, when I asked about King Stannis or Robb Stark that was because they are among the select few NPCs who can be exported, which only makes sense to me if they can join the party somehow. Otherwise, what's the point? Faction leaders cannot normally become vassals; they just "go away" if their faction bites the dust, don't they?

Yeah, but I thought the point of export/import feature is to transport characters between mods and saves? I never used it, so im unsure.

Import/export npc's is the same as import/export your own character. You can import their stats to your new game. And the kings join other factions as a vasall. I don't know if always, but they do.

I've got a question.What to choose in the Mod Options Menu to enable White Walkers invasion?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview