Loader
logo

Will Tyrion be a companion and can I make him king

Started by nlinzer, September 08, 2017, 02:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
That pretty much says it all sorry if this is rude or annoying thank you. :)

You can make companions kings? Last I checked Tyrion was not a companion, and if he was, you wouldn't be able to make him king. However, you can always edit the name, facial looks, and items carried by a current king of a faction. Look into Morgh's Editor. It's the easiest way.
None of us are free! We're all men of the Night's Watch.

Sorry, basicly the companion is not important I just want to make Tyrion king. Sorry for my rudeness again.

I really think that Tyrion would make a valuable companion for the player's campaing! He could be a Good- Nature companion, with a lot of high skills, but very expensive to hire (around 30,000). Also, Tyrion, Broon and Podrick could have a good relationship, just like in the Tv show.

Imho if Tyrion would be made a companion, he should have stats that make him a good minister in case you decide to start your indenpendant kingdom, seeing he is hand of the queen in the show, and will possibly get the same position in the next novels.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Or if possible you could make it so that if you make characters like Tyrion your Hand or your minister you get special options that only they can provide

He is at dragonstone when dragon girl invades, though it isn't lorewise accurate (Joffrey is still alive, so he couldn't be arrested and then smuggled away, maybe some alternative story - Tyrion get smuggled from Vale to Deanerys? :D), very confusing... perhaps he should be in Kings landing throne room along with other small council members, or in Tywins party

That would be awsome!

Tyrion as a minister(perhaps only for targ culture)

Varys as a master of whispers(or Littlefinger/Bran) and add them opcion to help increase relation with factions

Melissandre as a companion with priesttroop bonus

The Hound should be a companion also(Arya to, but with some special spytroop bonus)

Davos as a companion/minister(perhaps only for dragonstone culture)

Sam as a companion/maester(like Quiburn)

Hodor as a companion/mount ;)

Missande as a maiden

Add Gendry's companion opcions of a blacksmith/armorer

Add Thoros of Myr's companion opcions of a priest

Jamie as a companion/minister (perhaps only for westerland culture)

Robin as a liege of the Vale

Meera Reed as a companion

Make the Mountain, Ramsey Bolton/Snow, King Joffrey, Walder Frey killable without penalities

Make wildfire green

Add obsydian axe

Turn Weirwood trees to septrylike locations

Send messages through ravens not spy/companion

That would be my wish list to AWOIAF's santa :)

Quote from: Ekkie on October 22, 2017, 09:50:56 PM
Wait wut, you can get tyrion as a companion??

No. That's what they're asking for.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

We ask too much I would think. Btw Tyrion's personality would never be accurately good-natured, he has some traits that make him seem upstanding, but much  more elements of cunning.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview