Loader
logo

Vardis Egen Armor

Started by Ghosty, October 04, 2017, 04:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey! is there a way to get the Egen Armor or find it from somewhere to get it?

This is the armor if u dont know wat im talking about: http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-world-of-ice-and-fire/images/vardis-egen#imagebox
Ser Jaime Knight

over 30 views and no one knows where to get it
Ser Jaime Knight

Quote from: Ghosty on October 04, 2017, 07:33:42 PM

I know it's available in the cheat menu if you re-do your menus.txt to enable find item. BUT. This may cause errors.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

you could also just use a save editor and put it in your inventory if you really want it that badly

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on October 04, 2017, 08:34:01 PM
Quote from: Ghosty on October 04, 2017, 07:33:42 PM

I know it's available in the cheat menu if you re-do your menus.txt to enable find item. BUT. This may cause errors.
Just use cheat menu. I use it and I hardly get any errors. The only annoying thing about it is the constant messages.

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on October 04, 2017, 08:34:01 PM

And how do i do that?
Ser Jaime Knight

Honestly easier to just add it to your game via save editor, causes zero issues and you don't have to mess around with the game files.

http://www.moddb.com/games/mount-blade-warband/downloads/mount-blade-savegame-editor-converter

^^ DL for the editor, just put the right path to your save game and the module folder for the mod. When you open up the save (it should say, import save), just scroll down the UI until you see 'troops', you will be the 0.player and then scroll down until you find inventory (not the equipped inventory) and just find a slot that doesn't have anything in it (-1 it will say if it is empty) and then make sure the item flag is set to 0, the item number for the Brigandine that Vardis Egen wears is 741. Once you put all the right integers in, just export the save into the correct save file and close the editor (it won't let you save in your game until you do) and play the game. This might seem complicated but it really isn't.

I just did this.
Search for the Menus.txt thread on the forums
Go to your game files to find the "modules"
there will be a File or Txt called "menus"
Simply swap the menus.txt with the new modded menus.txt

Hope this helped, tried my best to explain it although I am not quite savy with modding yet

The armor should be on Ser Vardis as he is travelling with Lysa Aryn, so kill him and get it maybe?

Quote from: Manic Depressive on October 06, 2017, 04:23:06 PM
The armor should be on Ser Vardis as he is travelling with Lysa Aryn, so kill him and get it maybe?

But those companions always say "im busy"
Ser Jaime Knight

Quote from: idkimnew1 on October 06, 2017, 02:16:39 AM
I just did this.
Search for the Menus.txt thread on the forums
Go to your game files to find the "modules"
there will be a File or Txt called "menus"
Simply swap the menus.txt with the new modded menus.txt

Hope this helped, tried my best to explain it although I am not quite savy with modding yet

Searched for the thread but couldn't find it, have you got a link or a download?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview