Loader
logo

Sword oficina they morning

Started by Drem, September 25, 2017, 08:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

There used to be a way to get it, you had to siege Starfall for 2 days until you got a message saying: "the sword Dawn is in the Palestone tower". Now I think the sword is in the possession of lord Edric Dayne. Either of the two should be right for this version of the mod.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Quote from: Montblanc on September 26, 2017, 06:44:56 PM
There used to be a way to get it, you had to siege Starfall for 2 days until you got a message saying: "the sword Dawn is in the Palestone tower". Now I think the sword is in the possession of lord Edric Dayne. Either of the two should be right for this version of the mod.

Wrong mod for the first part. And yes, Edric has it now.
None of us are free! We're all men of the Night's Watch.

Quote from: Radon on September 27, 2017, 09:50:08 PM
Quote from: Montblanc on September 26, 2017, 06:44:56 PM

Wrong mod for the first part. And yes, Edric has it now.

The siege thing was for ACOK only? Well in terms of canon it makes more sense to have the sword at Starfall, as you can't wield just for being a Dayne in the story. Only a warrior of great valor is awarded the right to use Dawn
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview