Loader
logo

Stormlands

Started by berkcemal, December 26, 2017, 07:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello everyone;

I really enjoy the game, but i want to play with the stormlands faction and i made my character stormlander(i am dreaming it one of the roberts bastards :) ). but this makes some injustice in the game you know the stormlands is a storng and important nation in the story. but they dont have a city. so you cant purchase they're faction stuff or special units. can castle of storms end recode like winterfell? theyre both are castles but winterfell much like a city. storms end can be like it i think.

December 27, 2017, 03:17:10 AM #1 Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 03:22:27 AM by DrGarbageCan
In the lore the Stormlands (faction not region) controlled by Renly do not actually have a large town that can serve as a large trading area. The one actual town in the region Weeping Town is controlled by House Whitehead and it is unknown who they side with (Renly or Stannis) but in the mod it's Ser Richard Horpe. However I do agree that Stormlands should have a large trading area which would most likely be Storms End seeing as how Dragonstone itself is also a town even though in actuality it is a large castle on a small Island.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview