Loader
logo

Sansa

Started by Ninza, September 07, 2017, 02:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was wondering if it was possible to find Sansa Stark in the game? She never seems to appear anywhere, even at feasts.

She appears only during feast at Winterfell.

Quote from: Ninza on September 07, 2017, 02:08:33 AM
I was wondering if it was possible to find Sansa Stark in the game? She never seems to appear anywhere, even at feasts.

As Tages Grey, she will only appear in feasts. However, in my current save, feasts are so rare in Westros, and if they do happen, they last 3 in-game hours. Not sure if it's only me.
None of us are free! We're all men of the Night's Watch.

If you have a good relationship with Robb Stark, you'll eventually get an option, when talking to him, about respecting his lineage and wanting to join his family (this option is available with all lords if you are on good terms with them). If you choose that option when talking to him, and if he accepts your request, his 2 sisters will spawn at Winterfell, in the lord's hall. Basically you need to do some work for a lord, ask them to join their family and unlock the hidden lady NPCs. I myself am fancing either to get married to Arya or Cersei Lannister, as my plans for the current playthrough will be more fun to accomplish with either of those.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

In v2.0 Sansa still mentions asking Eddard for permission to marry is this correct or can you ask Robb instead?

Quote from: cracken on September 26, 2017, 04:13:51 PM
In v2.0 Sansa still mentions asking Eddard for permission to marry is this correct or can you ask Robb instead?

It's probably an overlooked error. It should be Robb you have to ask though idk for sure, the marriage mechanic seems to be mainly focused on children of the lords idk if sisters also apply but you should try asking Robb.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

The only way I have managed to marry Sansa is to elope with her. Can't seem to get permission from anyone.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on September 28, 2017, 07:14:51 PM
The only way I have managed to marry Sansa is to elope with her. Can't seem to get permission from anyone.

How do you elope with her? I got my relationship with her up to 100, but she still refuses to elope.

Quote from: cthulhuplus on October 08, 2017, 09:24:47 PM

How do you elope with her? I got my relationship with her up to 100, but she still refuses to elope.

Do you have your own faction? If not your own court?
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

First off, I want to correct my first post. The situation where I joined Robb Stark's family which prompted the Stark women to spawn at Winterfell was a fluke, what happened was that a feast at Winterfell started at the time I did that, which misled me to the wrong conclusion. So, you can only meet the marriage prospects from any faction in a feast of that faction.

For example, Sansa and Arya Stark appear in a feast at Winterfell only, Cersei Lannister and Myrcella Baratheon appear in a feast of the Westerlands that is held at any location under Tywin Lannister's rule, he also must be in attendance for them to appear (this probably also holds true for the Stark women and those of any family/faction for the matter).

Some ladies might elope with you after your relation points are high enough, but usually it seems that the highest born they are the harder it gets to convince them, so to marry Sansa you need nobility status. Also worth noticing is that Tywin, for example, says that you're not in his faction so he won't let you marry his daughter, but if you are a noble of any faction that's not an enemy of the Westerlands, and your relation with him is high enough, he will let you court Cersei openly (still not sure if this works when you are in a neutral faction or need to be in a friendly faction specifically).

This part I'm not sure about, but ladies who are said to be adventurous, and who wish to be a man, are probably the ones who will elope into a marriage even if you aren't a noble. This is an assumption based on Sansa saying she doesn't want to lead a life of a hunted animal though, it's not something I tested yet. To find out if a lady is traditional and loyal to her family, or if she might elope with a commoner or disliked man, you have to ask around taverns/inns to the wandering bards. When you enter any inn, if there's a bard there you can ask him about rumours to get information on the ladies of the faction whose lands you're in currently. You can also ask nobles of any faction about the ladies in that faction but they won't always have all the useful information.

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on October 08, 2017, 09:32:15 PM

I have started my own faction.  I do not think I have my own court, since I'm not sure what that means.  No one recognizes my right to rule yet, makes me very sad.

Quote from: cthulhuplus on October 09, 2017, 01:24:55 PM
Quote from: H3YimDR3W on October 08, 2017, 09:32:15 PM

I have started my own faction.  I do not think I have my own court, since I'm not sure what that means.  No one recognizes my right to rule yet, makes me very sad.

You need your own town.

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on October 09, 2017, 02:46:53 PM
You need your own town.

I believe that I own Pyke, Thenn, and several castles and  villages.

Hi.

I have a little problem.

On my game, I would like marry Sansa. Bug, when I ask her about our futur, she said she could not because her father Eddard Is certainly not agree.

Anyone know how to fix it?

On my savegame:
-Sansa is a common lady who loved her family.
-My relationship with Sansa is 100
-My relationship with Robb is 100
-Robb accept me on the familly
-I'm the lord of Sistertown

Thank for your help.

Her father is very obviously dead...  so no way (as of yet) to marry her with permission.  You will need high persuasion to convince her to run off with you.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview