Loader
logo

Richest citys and castles

Started by Badg3r21, July 22, 2017, 05:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What are your experiences? Which Citys and Villages are the richest?

I'm asking this because i raged a great war against the riverlands to get their 5 citys. After heavy losses i found out, that they are all crap, except for Lord Harroways Town.

I know that the Weeping Town gives a nice amount because of the caravanes passing the harbour.

Btw. are ther other ways to improve the taxeamount beside improvments (and taxe policy of course)?

At least in my game, Tyrosh, Sunspear, Weeping Town, Kings Landing are a caravan corridor, then caravans get split up some go west to the Reach / Westerlands and others go north between the Vale and Riverlands gap...

Protect your villages and caravans and build mills in villages and guild hall in towns and all cities will be very rich sooner or later

If you're looking for money, a good way to get some good cash would be go to Saltpans and all the villages around it including Lord Harroway's Town or whatever (Don't forget the villages - seriously!) and buy all the salt that's 150 stags or less, then you go around to other towns and sell all the salt that you have that's 250 stags or more.

This method also works for Furs in the North, I've found that all of the villages North of Winterfell and South of the Wall (Including the Nights' Watch's villages) do the exact same but they sell furs for mostly 30-100 stags each earning a profit of close to 300 stags each sometimes.

I usually start in the Riverlands and buy all the salt at saltpans, Lord harroway's town and head down to Riverrun, up to Fairmarket, and keep going up to the North, checking all the villages along the way, sell/buy cheap furs at Barrowton, go to Winterfell, sell some salt if any and buy cheap furs, go from there up towards castle black, again, check villages along the way and buy all furs that are cheap in villages, after that, go down to White Harbour, I do this a few times a day, you can make around 10,000 EASILY in no time, I'd recommend getting a few of levels of Trade for maximum profit.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview