Loader
logo

Red Wedding

Started by Davos'CrabShack, July 10, 2018, 10:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Before you get into the keep, take off your armor and try to be the first one knocked unconscious. It may take a few tries. I've found that it works better than trying to keep Robb and Edmure alive because as you've said, even when they're alive it won't likely save them.

Thanks it worked when i throw away everything from inventory, but i managed by cheats to save Robb and finally he is stiil the KING IN THE NORTH!!!

Quote from: Thedudeist on August 22, 2018, 02:42:02 AM
The red weddings always happens on day 156, no matter what. every single one of playthroughs it happened on day 156. And every single time, Robb dies. Even if he is infact alive, and i busted my ass trying to keep him alive. I saved and reloaded dozens of times, thats dozens of attempts. Warriors battlecry is seriously helpful to get the houseguards off him. But yeah, it always declares him dead.
How did you save him? When I went, Rob was in Teins and I toured grounds. Outside castle I was defeated bcoz I didn't get reinforcement and inside the lord hall, I killed all traitors but what The game said was " You have successfully slaughtered starks and Tully's " even tho I joined wedding as " Stark or Tully ". Now Rob is stucked in Twins.

Hello. I do also have a question about this also. I am currently playing my first playthrough with this mod and I got the quest with the wildling farm(Winter is coming) from Robb Stark and guessed it was a main storyline but since I play without quit whiteout saving I thought it was best to get well prepared before going into it so I have been doing trade and training an army to prepare myself for it, but now the red wedding event triggerd! what I seen from what you guys wrote Robb has to die... Does this mean I was to slow and will lose the questline? Is there a time limit for the red wedding or can I do the quests before I go there? Also I clicked the join the Stark side a bit to early and cant remember where the feast is, where is it?

(and a side note. The wedding don't have to happened after 156 days. For me it happened day 151)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview