logo

Rare Weapons

Started by Manic Depressive, September 27, 2017, 08:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
You need to
a) Own King's Landing.
and
b) Have lord as prisoner in your party.

It should be under "High Treason" branch of dialogue.

You get their equipment, lose relationship with their faction members, but it's smaller than if you'd execute them.

Night Watch gets one more lord, which helps combat the WW.

Quote from: golan4840 on October 01, 2017, 06:21:30 PM
How do I sent him to the wall? The only options I have when I take lords as prisoners is to set them free, tell them they are still my prisoners and execute them.
What are the consequences if sending lords to the wall? will everyone hate me for that too?

Once you own King's Landing you can send them to the wall, every lord/lady affiliated with their faction hates you, but no-one else.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

I took over King's Landing on my own, basically started a new faction, but I still have the same dialog options as before :/

Quote from: golan4840 on October 01, 2017, 07:51:57 PM
I took over King's Landing on my own, basically started a new faction, but I still have the same dialog options as before :/

Are you using 2.2 and have you had the "king of the seven kingdoms etc. Etc." Pop up?
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on October 01, 2017, 08:21:11 PM
Are you using 2.2 and have you had the "king of the seven kingdoms etc. Etc." Pop up?
I never had the pop up for some reason
Ser Jaime Knight

Quote from: Ghosty on October 01, 2017, 08:35:32 PM
I never had the pop up for some reason

That's why then! What was your RTR when you took kings landing?

Got the pop-up after a week and it works now, thanks :)

Quote from: golan4840 on October 01, 2017, 09:03:56 PM

Got the pop-up after a week and it works now, thanks :)

Good to hear! Have fun sending those pesky lords to the nights watch! (It will help with the invasion too!!)

Quote from: golan4840 on October 01, 2017, 12:30:28 PM
Does anybody know what is the strongest sword you can obtain without killing a lord? I have Stannis as a prisoner, I backed up my save and killed him just to try out Lightbringer and it was way better than my current sword, I want to get something like that without making every lord and every kingdom hate me.

Without killing anyone, and without cheating it would be hands down Ice, I used find item cheat to get it in the previous version save and it was fckin ridiculous, greatsword with speed of an arming sword or scimitar and the reach of a regular spear. Ice just cuts whatever is in front of you, up and down, left and right, criss cross. However you swing it it will do something, usually bad, to your foes. I never saw so many heads being cut off as when I used that beast of a sword.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

You need to be the lord of King's Landing, the king in the Iron Throne therefore, to be able to send lords to The Wall.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Quote from: milksr on September 30, 2017, 11:10:20 PM
I tried this out yesterday and Ice is indeed in the chest by the weirwood tree in Winterfell.

I've found the chest but I cant seem to get Ice.
Anyone here knows what to do? Do I need to do a certain quest to obtain it?  :-\
Thanks in advance!

Quote from: Eonnzell on October 04, 2017, 07:44:19 AM
Quote from: milksr on September 30, 2017, 11:10:20 PM
I tried this out yesterday and Ice is indeed in the chest by the weirwood tree in Winterfell.

I've found the chest but I cant seem to get Ice.
Anyone here knows what to do? Do I need to do a certain quest to obtain it?  :-\
Thanks in advance!

You have to have winterfell as your fief.

But really guys, Ice is like a beast weapon, it might be fairly slow but it has spear-like, reach stats at over 140. And it's freaking cool, if you go on horse back you can actually see that the sword is as tall as your character if you have medium height, really puts the G in Greatsword.

So i find myself in a bit of a situation... I for some reason cant capture Jon snow and i have no idea on how else to get Longclaw i have tried 3 times the 2 first he escaped and the third he just refered me to Lord Commander Mormont for joining the watch any help is appriciated  :D

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview