Loader
logo

Love the new version

Started by Lillybou, October 09, 2017, 08:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's great but can't get my husband pregnant anymore.  That was so funny and loved being able to get a child.  All he says now is he's busy and no pregnancy.  I miss that, heh, heh.  Also used the link to get the find item menu fix.  Put it in and got my armor, then put the one with no find items back in and it worked great. 
C'est la vie

Quote from: Lillybou on October 09, 2017, 08:59:08 AM
It's great but can't get my husband pregnant anymore.  That was so funny and loved being able to get a child.  All he says now is he's busy and no pregnancy.  I miss that, heh, heh.  Also used the link to get the find item menu fix.  Put it in and got my armor, then put the one with no find items back in and it worked great.

Get your husband pregnant? Is this correct? If so, that was probably a bug anyway.... And I believe your spouse can only have on child per game.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Yep, it is correct, and it was so funny.  Now, as a female, can't have any children.  Guess you are right, must have been a bug.  Too bad.
C'est la vie

I was wrong, he can get preggers.  Just forgot where to find it.  It's in household stuff.  Still as funny as ever.  I remember my nine months.  Poor guy.
C'est la vie

Quote from: Lillybou on October 09, 2017, 08:59:08 AM

Is it the find item menu txt for 2.2 you used? it just throws up weather changes when I try it.  Is there an updated link for 2.5?

October 16, 2017, 11:57:13 PM #6 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:08:43 AM by Lillybou
 Females players marry males then say and do what a male would do under the references pertaining to household in conversations with husband and he is the female so he gets pregnant.  Thought it was gone with the new version but, and I am so happy, it is not.  Love it!  The only problem is finding a lord who doesn't "have other maidens who have captured his heart".

There is a link in this forum that has a replacement menu.txt which includes find item cheats.  The mod menu.txt no longer has it.
C'est la vie

Quote from: Lillybou on October 16, 2017, 11:57:13 PM
Females players marry males then say and do what a male would do under the references pertaining to household in conversations with husband and he is the female so he gets pregnant.  Thought it was gone with the new version but, and I am so happy, it is not.  Love it!  The only problem is finding a lord who doesn't "have other maidens who have captured his heart".

There is a link in this forum that has a replacement menu.txt which includes find item cheats.  The mod menu.txt no longer has it.

Yeah had some luck playing around with the txt file had to change the order of where some of the code was.

Quote from: Samikaze100 on October 17, 2017, 12:32:30 AM

Yeah had some luck playing around with the txt file had to change the order of where some of the code was.

Would you mind sharing your edited menus.txt file or how you edited it to get the find items menu in 2.5?

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview