Loader
logo

Populace hates me strongly

Started by guwuman, March 05, 2018, 01:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 05, 2018, 01:32:18 PM Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 02:32:51 PM by guwuman
Hey Guys,

i have a problem with the relation to my towns and castles that i own as a king of my faction.

I've take Castle Black, Eastwatch and the Wall from the Nightswatch what means they are now defeated (Shadow Tower was taken by The North).
My relation to these objects is constantly dropping and as you can see it's now at -84.

Im a follower to the Lord of Light and have built all buildings that are available besides the messenger post.

Still, if i ask my Master of Laws, no one converted to my religion in about ~300 days.

Is it my Right to Rule that isn't high enough to be accepted as a Ruler?
In the following you can see the stats of my character:

If there is anyone who knows what to do about or has some tipps, i would appreciate it.

Guwuman

I believe if you don't worship the same god as them that makes your reputation go down. Slowly get it up by going into the tarven and buying the city/town drinks.

I have no such problems, couse I allways do something before capturing a fief... I'm sending a spy to town before besieging, and when I get 20rep I conquer it and leave the spy for some time(or U can leave him forever)...

But it won't work if U have some minus points on reputation(the spy allways end's up in the gallows...)
Valar issi Targaryen.

When playing an Old God's worshipper I never had such problems (as far as I remember). Maybe it only doesn't work for R'hollor. You could try to change your own religion and see if the stats increase

Changing the faith to the old gods stopped decreasing the populace and increased it instead, thank you for that tip. But i guess the Shrine for the Lord of the Light isn't working as intended :/

It will work for the northern locations, but if i will go down south or to essos this will be an issue again. I'll have to grant my fiefs in the north to other lords to rule Kings Landing for example, cause i have to change my faith to the Seven.

March 05, 2018, 09:37:55 PM #5 Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 09:40:52 PM by meldragon
Quote from: guwuman on March 05, 2018, 08:31:36 PM
Changing the faith to the old gods stopped decreasing the populace and increased it instead, thank you for that tip. But i guess the Shrine for the Lord of the Light isn't working as intended :/

It will work for the northern locations, but if i will go down south or to essos this will be an issue again. I'll have to grant my fiefs in the north to other lords to rule Kings Landing for example, cause i have to change my faith to the Seven.

Actually I'm pretty sure King's Landing doesn't give a crap about your religion, as well as other southern fiefs... i usualy play as a worshiper of the Old Gods and never had any problems with it... Honestly I've never played as a worshiper of the Seven. I still suggest using spies.
Valar issi Targaryen.

difference of religion would cause that. don't worry, the dropping will cease in some time.

Quote from: guwuman on March 05, 2018, 08:31:36 PM

You can stay with the old gods. Building a weirwood works properly and increases your relation

Quick pointer: Use spoilers when posting images that big.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview