Loader
logo

Please help me with info on a siege bug

Started by John Baker, August 07, 2015, 05:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Brooo i love this mod and love the vastness of it, it is easily better then clash of the kings but theres some major bugs like how the fuck do you siege whenever im done preparing the assault of the siege it doesnt give me an option to attack and i cant do anything wtf any way to fix this?

siege wars have a lot of bugs, i posted some of them on the bugs page. feelind bad to say that but use a bit cheats before the full version released. use it only when u can not go...

You need to put the prepared equipment into place first. To do that, go to the "preparing assault" options, there should be some order there, I can't remember it exactly, but it is something about your vanguard coming near the walls and placing the equipment. Please note though that you will take losses(supposedly from archers on the walls), so there is also an option there to build mantlets to protect the soldiers who place the equipment, only it takes more time to do that. The choice is yours. Please report if you still have no option to assault after you placed the equipment.

I already did that i did all the assault options in the seige are and in planning warfare i did everything but it still doesnt give me a choice to attack what else can i do

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview