Loader
logo

Named or unnamed Valyrian Weapons

Started by MedicRabbit, April 16, 2018, 07:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So after going over the wiki and doing everything I could to get long claw, I've sorta given up it. But it got me thinking, really what I'm looking for is a Valaryian Bastard sword. Anyway to add one naturally to the mod, that isn't dependent on kicking out with catching Jon Snow, or capturing/killing Dany? It's really the only thing I, personally, have found annoying. (Its never really made sense to me, that you could get two, kinda short, "long swords", or a great sword, but a bastard sword wasn't an option).

You can get one after doing the Craster's keep quest for Jon which triggers around day 50 I think.

I get lines of red code when that quest triggers, and can't accept it, in some 3-5 different games.

Quote from: MedicRabbit on August 26, 2018, 03:14:13 AM
I get lines of red code when that quest triggers, and can't accept it, in some 3-5 different games.
Same

The initial questline that takes you through the farmstead/bridge of bones/land of always winter/mutiny at castle black will give you a lump of Valyrian Steel that can be forged down to a One/Two Handed Valyrian Longsword.

Also paying for a two-handed Valyrian weapon instead of a pair of one-handers seems to always give me a One/Two Longsword.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview