Loader
logo

Mysterious Companion

Started by Envelopes66, October 05, 2017, 12:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi All,

Anyone stumbled upon the mysterious companion Kukelet.

Any back story for him or?

Best.

He's very mysterious. Don't send him on any missions, he won't return.

Learnt that the hard way.

Sent him on a mission and he disappeared into the night.

He came to my party when I get one event of a man lying in the woods without clothes and starving, I had the option of give him money, leave him to die, or let him join my party. He said that he was a soldier before, and when you ask him abut his story he only answers with "...". But when I pass near The Titan of Bravoos he answers like companions do when you pass near a place they were before or a place of their interest (ex. Qyburn - Harrenhal) only that he also answers with "...". Probably he's Bravoosi.

Quote from: Don Tlacuache on October 05, 2017, 09:39:30 PM
He came to my party when I get one event of a man lying in the woods without clothes and starving, I had the option of give him money, leave him to die, or let him join my party. He said that he was a soldier before, and when you ask him abut his story he only answers with "...". But when I pass near The Titan of Bravoos he answers like companions do when you pass near a place they were before or a place of their interest (ex. Qyburn - Harrenhal) only that he also answers with "...". Probably he's Bravoosi.

He MIGHT be a faceless man. One of them super pro assassin's...
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Kurleket is actually in the books as one of Catelyn Stark's companions when she takes Tyrion to the Eyrie. He is a Riverman serving as a man at arms to House Bracken.

More info below.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Kurleket

I think same goes with companion called Sam(some newbie given to us by his father).
Valar issi Targaryen.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview