Loader
logo

Moddb Mod of the year

Started by Produno, December 02, 2015, 10:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No White Walkers, which been promised a few versions ago - no vote. And it must be joke, because 2 year mod stay just  Brytenwalda bug-reskin,
despite receiving resources from GT mod.

Nothing has ever been 'promised'. The mod has all of the items received from the GoT team already in it, though that equates to about 1/50th of the items needed.

If you compare my module files to brytenwalda, pretty much every line has been changed. That goes for most of native too so I don't really understand all this Brytenwalda reskinned malarkey?

Heres an example from winmerge comparing my scripts to Brytenwalda 1.41. The yellow is what has been changed.

That file has 88474 lines in it and thats one file out of 30+ so you do the maths :).

A big thanks to everyone that voted! Its certainly appreciated. Unfortunately we didn't make it into the top 100, though there is always next year ;).

This mod is so amazing, I bet it didn't get to top 100 because people forgot about it a little during the break between beta 7 and beta 8. But at this rate, I'm sure that it will get there next year sine you've got versions coming out so rapidly now...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview