Loader
logo

Killing a king

Started by Ronald Cooke, June 28, 2017, 11:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I saw in the FAQ that a king or lord can be killed, how do you go about doing that?

capture him and talk to him. But I wouldn't recommend doing that cause your relation to all lords and ladys will suffer hard from it. like -50 or so

What you are telling me is in fact you cannot kill a King then, ok thank you for the reply.

Quote from: Ronald Cooke on July 02, 2017, 05:48:02 PM
What you are telling me is in fact you cannot kill a King then, ok thank you for the reply.

You can kill a king, just expect repercussions.

How do you go about killing a king, I don't recall seeing any comments that indicate you can when addressing a king?

Talk to a king or lord that is your prisoner and choose the option with high treason. Than you can kill him.

But wasn't there an option to send lords or kings to the wall? anyone knows about it?

If you own King's landing then yeah, a new option should be available.

Quote from: Produno on July 05, 2017, 05:38:49 AM

How does this work exactly? I just took King's Landing and established it as my court and when I talked to my prisoner (Ko Dhaggo), the only options were 'you are free to go', 'you will remain my prisoner', and 'you have committed high treason'. Are there any other requirements that need to be met? Or has this feature been removed?

It wasn't working correctly but has been fixed and updated for 2.0!

Quote from: DJ Aretino on August 25, 2017, 05:36:17 PM
Quote from: Produno on July 05, 2017, 05:38:49 AM

How does this work exactly? I just took King's Landing and established it as my court and when I talked to my prisoner (Ko Dhaggo), the only options were 'you are free to go', 'you will remain my prisoner', and 'you have committed high treason'. Are there any other requirements that need to be met? Or has this feature been removed?
The option "You have committed high treason" should lead to an option to kill him off, iirc.

When I killed king joffrey because you know savage. He just respawned like 2 weeks later. like what do you mean

Huh. Never killed a lord tbh, but I do know that that's the option to route that leads to it. Perhaps that's the error Produno mentioned earlier

No this shouldn't be the case. Though no one else has reported this issue so it might be a case specific to you.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview