Loader
logo

How to edit food consumption?

Started by EricGN, September 05, 2017, 07:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 05, 2017, 07:53:28 PM Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 07:55:30 PM by EricGN
I know "realism" gives a feeling to gaming but sometimes realism just pisses me off and in this case losing food every 4-5 f*cking days to feed my 400+ troops.  I heard that you can easily edit the food consumption by using this method. However, the problem of that method is, the "simple_triggers.txt" has an entirely different code so I don't know what part to edit.

Can someone help me on this? I just want to have fun again by not reminding myself that I have to find enough food that can last 4-5 f*cking days for my troops while at the same time, busy defending my kingdom against an enemy faction.

A good way to solve this issue is to take around half of your troops and place them in your most important town/castle. This will greatly reduce your food consumption until you figure out how to change the code.

You can use TweakMB with Brytenwaldia 1.4. Just make a copy of the AWOIAF item_kinds file and put the item_kinds file in from Native. Once you're done editing just put the AWOIAF file back. Might be another way, but this worked for me.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview