Loader
logo

Honourable lords

Started by Hobs, June 19, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
How can you tell what type of lord they are when they wish to join your faction?

How do you tell if they are honourable/martial etc

Thanks

You have to ask your master of whispers about informations about a lord.

Sorry to bring this subject back up.

Once the lord is waiting in your capital then how do you tell? (As they don't appear on any selectable faction)

Or is it simply a case of if they have been thrown out for treason they are only going to be dishonourable lords anyway?

I usualy take everyone that wants to join my kingdom, unless he has a quarrel with one or more of my own lords... After view weeks U will know him better and U can allways bannish him...
Valar issi Targaryen.

Im trying to do a play through with Honorable lords only

Quote from: Hobs on June 27, 2018, 05:15:50 PM
Im trying to do a play through with Honorable lords only

Then don't forget to leave a link to it ;) I would like to watch it as I love all AWOIAF vids...
Valar issi Targaryen.

Quote from: Hobs on June 27, 2018, 12:10:05 PM
Sorry to bring this subject back up.

Once the lord is waiting in your capital then how do you tell? (As they don't appear on any selectable faction)

Or is it simply a case of if they have been thrown out for treason they are only going to be dishonourable lords anyway?

I guess the only way is to save, then accept him, ask your master of whisperers (is it even possible to ask about your own lords? I never tried) and then reload and reject if he is not honorable.

Yeah you can, I accepted one and checked him with the spy master and he wasnt honourable... but now i dont want to cast him out... so im just not giving him any fiefs/castles and waiting for him to get sick of it and leave.

Quote from: Hobs on June 28, 2018, 07:15:12 PM
Yeah you can, I accepted one and checked him with the spy master and he wasnt honourable... but now i dont want to cast him out... so im just not giving him any fiefs/castles and waiting for him to get sick of it and leave.

If he likes U, convince him to go and besiege some fief with large garrison, there is a chance someone will capture him ;)
Valar issi Targaryen.

Quote from: Hobs on June 28, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

You could also send him insults until he hates you and leaves.

Quote from: Hobs on June 19, 2018, 06:56:25 PM
How can you tell what type of lord they are when they wish to join your faction?

How do you tell if they are honourable/martial etc

Thanks
Go to Master of Whispers, Require information about lord, Select Faction, Select Name.
Do not recruit Lords with reputation " Quarrelsome, Cunning, Martial, pitiless " etc.. They are a problem.
Recruit lords with reputation "Good-natured, Upstanding" I guess there are more like these whicha re actually good. go through dictionary meaning and you'll find your choice for safe and honorable future ;)

Yall are missing a trick.

If you go to Lord's Hall or feast, just ask the ladies. They will flat out tell you.

Quote from: Lucerys on February 13, 2019, 11:53:26 PM
Yall are missing a trick.

If you go to Lord's Hall or feast, just ask the ladies. They will flat out tell you.
Master of Whispers is an all in one solution, ladies are not !

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview