Loader
logo

Donations

Started by Produno, June 28, 2014, 11:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Donated 3 dollar of your currency and you will have between 30 and 40 the next month

Hello I just became a patron and let me say this is a amazing mod. Keep up the good work.. I only did 1$ till I hit pay day then imma move to the 10$ tier, ITS SO WORTH IT 

One more loyal Swordsman. :)

ViralBunny on Patreon.

how much do I have to donate for the implementation of turn my settlement into a castle?

Donated you $200 just now through paypal and $100 pledged per month on Patreon. Played this mod too many hours to not say thank you properly

email is alexjmbarnett@gmail.com

Pledge 5£ a month intend to discuss a more sizeable one time donation in order to leave a lasting effect. Just want to have a discussion first.

Just pledged 5 dollars on patron and I plan to do a much larger one time donation once I get my paycheck

Really enjoy the mod man, amazing work.

Hello Produno, I just become a Patreon with 15 dollars a month! :) Hopefully this will help you some! :)

If I donate today will I get 2.0 today?

And if yes, how much to donate?

I have a rugby match tomorrow and wont be able to play tomorrow but would love to play today/tonight.

Just started with 1.0 version and read said cant carry over saved games from 1.0 to 2.0, so dont want to waste anymore time on 1.0.

Thanks!

Quote from: mooseonsteroids on September 22, 2017, 10:23:23 PM

I have a rugby match tomorrow and wont be able to play tomorrow but would love to play today/tonight.

Just started with 1.0 version and read said cant carry over saved games from 1.0 to 2.0, so dont want to waste anymore time on 1.0.

Thanks!

Of course.

The mod is being released tomorrow afternoon. But donating gives you early access and access dev builds forever.

Quote from: Produno on September 22, 2017, 10:45:57 PM
Quote from: mooseonsteroids on September 22, 2017, 10:23:23 PM

Thanks!

Of course.

The mod is being released tomorrow afternoon. But donating gives you early access and access dev builds forever.

Sweet! How much do I need to? Do you email it or how do I access 2.0 after donation?

Thanks,

However much you like. Just pm me the email you donated with and i will update your account.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview