Loader
logo

Donations

Started by Produno, June 28, 2014, 11:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey
I made a small donation and signed up as a loyal recruit :) Thanks for this mod - you've really made something great here!
Will I be able to play the 2.0 release now?

Donated and sent you pm :)

Thank you for the great mod

Hello, I have donated to you via patron and sent you a private message.

Please keep up the good work and look forward to 2.0's release next week

Donated £5 via paypal after seeing your steam posts about donations.

TY for the hard work.

Im having the same problem as RubenReev, dont know how to access 2.0, am donating $5 a month, email is shannojo@tcd.ie

Donated £5 through PayPal, keep up the awesome work guys.

Just gave $5, keep up the great work y'all!  ;D

The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors

Just donated today, Patreon name is same as my name here. Cheers!  :D

Just donated.  Can't give much but felt that I had to give something.  Thank you so much for all your hard work.

Just Donated! Email: Kajex96@gmail.com  Keep up the great work!

just donated and signed up on here as well. capicapone321@gmail.com ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
not much but i love this shit!!!
House Capizzi sends his love, and my 2 sons future kings of the Land of the free, breaker of bones, smoker of cigerates, user of drugs, and lover of women!!

i will be donated more this friday because you guys deserve it,, i went from putting this rifle in my mouth to seeing this mod and bringing a small amount of joy into my life!!! so thanks for saying my life even for a little longer, the winter is coming.... i have the strength to now fight it with fire, i have no god to pray to the only thing i worship is between a womens legs!!! i shall shine like the bright morning star that shines in the west
awaiting your command lord Commander !!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview