Loader
logo

Change your starting culture

Started by thenewking, January 15, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi is there anyway to do this mid game?
I have a kingdom now but when i go and change my culture via the master of whisper it does not work.
I select Dragonstone culture for example it says culture changed check out all the villages and still only lets me recruit wildings.
The only thing that has changes is the two guards in the castle.

Is their a way to change this as i cant stand wilding troops anymore and what to be more civilised lol.
Has anyone managed to change this via editing or save game editor as it must be some kind of bug
Please help save my long game

I don't think it's a bug. It would be to easy if that would work as U wish... Player must choose what he want. Do he want to have civilised troops or do he want to have giants?

As for your question, there is somewhere on this forum a topic where there is mentioned how to change player's culture by Morgh's Editor, but I forgott where it is, so U must search it.
Valar issi Targaryen.

I think this is a bug because there is a favor no culture thing as well and it doesn't work in my game. Its always North recruits

Hello,

there has been some Trouble about the Players culture in the previous versions. Since i Play on hardcore mode, i wont get the advance i want to. so i cant check this, apart of cheating ( have a Test character for that, but to much cheating can trigger even more Bugs so... )

i have 2 Things to ask:

1. did you conquert any more villages, it may be happend that the villages Need time to Change their culture, so it happends that there are recruits from the previous culture. This is known, cause it happends to, after the village switched to another faction. it will Need some days till the villagers have noticed what culutre they are now.

2. how Long did you waited from culture Change till Recruiting?

I have the North, Free Folk, The Iron Islands, and 1 Riverlands area. It has been about 80 days

make sure your minister is one of your companions, then get a lord form wherever you want your culture to be. you can make a companion you dont want as a lord

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview