Loader
logo

[Bug of feature?] Faction leader becomes vassal

Started by Shuher, January 10, 2018, 10:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi all. Firstly - the mod is great, I'm getting addicted I fear!..

Some weird things happened in my game - Dragonstone faction got eliminated, with all the "no more.." message etc., and then after some time Stannis joined Dorne as a vassal! The quest referred to him got cancelled, and I didn't get the restore option after taking Dragonstone for myself either... Weirdly, the rest of his lords didn't join other factions and just keep roaming along the map, looting and getting screwed up by robber knights... They still refer to Stannis as their king, when I talk to them. Is that normal?

January 14, 2018, 04:57:35 PM #2 Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 12:41:16 PM by Shuher
No static wars here) And what about kings anyway?

Kings can join other factions after being defeated, even in static wars. That's a feature I guess. At least I like it.

I'm not entirely sure cause I didn't play 3.0 that much, but in previous versions it worked without problems. So if you really play with normal wars, it might be a bug.

I might be mistaken it with other mods I play atm, but isn't there a checkbox in the mod options about lords returning from exile? I assume it applies to kings, too.

Ok, thanks) Still a bit weird with other lords though...
No, no such tick. No Dragonstone for me until the new version...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview